Monday, June 06, 2011

You have any cure??


Hey guys,
Many are easy prey for this.They fall into this big net unknowingly,well,yes,if they knew,they would not fall asleep.Yes,am talking about falling asleep in classes.Not a single soul could tell that he has never closed his eyes in a class.If he tells so,then there might be three reasons.
1.He must have been wondering about something else.....Or
2.He has a special ability to sleep with his eyes opened!
3.He is a big fat liar!
No,don't mistake me,neither am I going to sermonize you about that nor I am going to give you a cure.Me myself,try as hard a bull not to sleep,but,there is some sort of a mesmerizing tune in each teacher's words which is very very unique in its very own way.I try to find it out,but all the result I get is to end up in sleep.As a matter of fact for a past few years i've slept more in school than at my home! Might be a slight exaggeration,don't mind it though.
Most obvious thing that takes place in my class:I sleep,teacher sees,shouts,then guffaws all around.This is how once,there was some sort of a standing waves lecture going on in physics,straight after lunch.No need to tell,science after lunch = sleep.A well known equation all around.I drowsed off.Don't know whether the teacher had seen it.She probably must have.I was suddenly shuddered,not physically,but in an audio mode.There was something quite different in the classroom,lifted my head from the desk.There was completely another figure standing in front and was talking about Macbeth.God! Physics got over and the English class had begun! A wave of mixed celebrations ran into me.Had both teachers seen it? But anyhow,i have trespassed physics and in the start-finish straight in English.A guy was sitting near me.He saw me when I woke up and he made a gesture...which needed no language...I understood...it meant "Good morning! You had a good nap!"
Signing Off,
Sethu Raman[hoping I don't sleep in college]

No comments:

Post a Comment