Sunday, June 12, 2011

Funnily Floped Test : Part -2

To read the first part click the link below
Part 1

After what you call a scrappy lunch,I went to the examination hall.As a matter of fact I was late again,not very surprising to many.I was directly handed the sheets and the questions.I was not very tensed here because,I personally wanted to flop this one.There were two drawing questions.....

                To my great surprise,I drew it very very well.Not as a professional artist though,but it was very decent and more importantly way way above my drawing standards,this matters.I was on cloud nine on seeing what my hands had produced.I even admired it many times myself.Then I had to do the IQ stuff and the math stuff.
                But even after finishing those,I gave a quite admiring look at my drawing.There was about 40 more minutes remaining in the duration.This is where everything started to take the wrong side of the slope.There was a stout,black guy sitting near me.He had a face which at one look could tell you - "I could use your face to mop my bedroom".But I saw him when I was solving out math.Most the time he was fast asleep with a soft snore.So at this point where I have completed everything,I tend to loose control of what I am looking at... yes,my eyes roamed all around the class,no wonder there was a hot girl sitting a few rows back.But misfortune sailed very,she was very well endorsed in her work.While I was this indifferent.Suddenly,this guy next to me,gets up and asks for a compass....I wonder why?? No,no...It would be better to tell I did not wonder....
                I probably might have thought that he would have asked for it to use in it in his drawings..But after 20 min or so....His paper looked very bright!!! I peered at it [No,no,its not what u think...I did not try to copy!!] There were nearly a dozen circles in different illusions and superbly worked out design.I thought that he had no other work to do,so he is doing this sort of stupid stuffs.
                I turned back to look at that girl....She too had this sort of designs of her own with circles...!! Then I looked all through the exam hall wherever I would be able to see.Everyone had their own pattern of circles...
10 min or so were left when it struck to me that there was a possibility that I would have missed out a question!! Yes...I did not look at the first question at all!! What a jerk! Hardly there was any time to do it...I was happy too....Or else I would have been forced to draw out that design due to the feelings of my heart... But seriously I had one hell of a time in whiling away that 3 hours in the exam hall....
                                                                                                         Signing Off,
                                                             Sethu Raman[Hoping I would see the first question the next time]



No comments:

Post a Comment