Friday, June 10, 2011

Respect others idealogies and thoughts :)

It was sunny Saturday, The only day when the school bus schedule is disrupted, The day when I have to take the school bus which takes the tiny tots along with the seniors(The school bus schedule is really weird to say :) ) To my added woe, I am the only XII student in that bus route, so to entertain myself, I enter into chat with 8th and 9th standard students. I always find their thinking patterns highly different. They think that if you are in standard XII....
you should act like a alien, that is not to play with the tiny tots in the bus(Because I always play hand cricket with second standard kids in the bus :), What a weird thinking) In this Saturday one class VIII boy asked me,
"Anna Neenga Bio-Maths group thaane???"(Brother you are in the bio-maths group right??)
I replied "ille naan commerce group" (I am in commerce group) When I finished saying this the reply I got from that boy made me shell shocked.
"Oo, Kanakupillaya......(Gonna be the cashier in the future huh???)

I was really hurt by that statement, according to the public perspective Commerce Stream is selected by the losers in the herd race of education and also by the students who are half-wit or numb in the thinking process.

This made me think hard, lot of thoughts swirled in my head. Few thoughts were this;
So Dr.Manmohan Singh, Prime Minister of India is a half wit person?? Is Amartya Sen a good for nothing person??? Where does Keynes,Alfred Marshall,Adam Smith stand then???

When am writing this article, I remember a dialogue from a tamil movie "Enakku therinjathu avalukku theriyathu, Avalukku Therinjatha ennaku theriyathu" (What I know needn't known by her and what she knows needn't known by me); I ask you people that in this world that dont judge by what course he does or whatever judgement you make by what a person does, A Mediocre Engineer or A patient less doctor is not great than a popular economic figure, Respect others and their ideologies.....
Signing of is Prriyadharshan(who still doesn't know how to answer that question)

No comments:

Post a Comment