Saturday, June 11, 2011

Funnily Flopped Test : Part-1

Hey Guys,
                She looked at me with her beautiful eyes,I looked back at her.Once again,she turned and gave a glancing look,I stared at her again....
                 Reason:Both of us did not know the answer in the examination hall.
Yes,one could find the most peculiar and also the most hilarious sorts of reactions from students in the examination hall.One would be having his mouth opened like a giant pit hole,another one biting his fingers in tension because his nails would have already been digested,one would be having the weirdest of eye expression ,if  you tend to see him then you tend to forget everything on the top of your head.Another bunch is also there-my favorite..  the ones who would always have their head up hoping to see another person lift his head-in order to get the satisfaction "Thank God,I thought I was the only person who did not know anything".
                  Not only in terms of expressions and looks,examination halls are also the biggest arena where you can witness a live puppet show with non-stop comedy.But,the fact here is that the comedy is based upon the pity of another person.A few month or so ago,I had to write an architecture entrance examination,which I did not at all want to write,for there would be questions where you will have to draw.I hated drawing to the core.And when my drawing goes to speculation to an examiner,I would be the craziest person around the whole world.
                   Furthermore I did not want to pursue a career in architecture,because I personally hate it.Just imagine,a person who could not draw a decent circle,studying architecture in a 5 year course in a college. I would be made a nation-wide laughing stock.But,somehow due to external factors and some sort of compulsions I went to the examination,anyway,I knew by all means I am gonna flop it.
                    The interesting part about what happened at the bull ring [exam ring] is yet to be revealed.... it would be done in my next article...stay tuned...
                                                                                                            Signing Off,
                                                                       Sethu Raman[hope you have ears to know the interesting part]

2 comments: