Thursday, June 02, 2011

Weird siblings...


Hey Guys,
They all tell "God is watching us"- then I tell the least we can do is to entertain him-What am worried about is that they entertain him with me!Only one thing is missing on the front door of my house...A board stating : "If you want to be entertained then take the room on your left[My room].If u want to learn the art of chaos then take the one on your right[My brother]".And the notable fact here is many prefer the room on the right!! Yes! Its true! I don't know if other guy's younger siblings are Bin Ladens.But mine needs a more terrorizing name to describe him.
They also tell that there is a woman behind every man's success...it is no exception with this Bin Laden .Jr either.Who don't have these Bin Ladens in their household mite be wondering who is the woman I am talking about,but the people under my category mite feel this way "I am not alone in this world".The woman is no one else but my mom.He always ends up on the right side side of everything...just a few days ago i found the secret to his success...guess what...He blames me whenever he screws up.I ve told these sort of things to many...but it is like... this... My brother's face was on a milk carton once... oh wait, that's a cow, my brother has bigger horns.They always ask me "What can you do for your brother" I retort "What can I do for you if you could keep him away?" My brother is not a jerk,that is for sure,but when he sees me,something goes wrong on the top.Also,he is one bag full of boast! yes,If my brother won a million dollars, he'd spend it all sending me a million postcards telling me he won a million dollars!!!
To whoever reads this- I want to tell two things... 1. If in case you are the younger one at home,then I can assure you that your elder one feels the same.
2.If in case you know my brother,then imagine that you never entered this page of my blog...please.... I beg
Signing Off,
Sethu Raman [hoping this does not reach my brother's ears]

3 comments:

  1. I aint knw anything abt u or ur bro ,.. but , bro is always the best person to share things ,.. I'm the younger one ... And bro is the best relation as far as i knw ,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then...really man..i wish u wer my bro then!!! I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no need to swear sethu....if u spend some days without ur brother, then u will find a tough going....having said that my brother blows my top off often, by not allowing me to use my pc...yet two days without him, life is boring......:(

    ReplyDelete