Saturday, June 04, 2011

Who said Nothing is impossible? I ve been Nothing for years!!



Hey Guys,
If you're too lazy to start anything,then you may get a reputation for patience.Now,that is the case with me.Negating some small black spots from my white shirt- The people who really know that I am one lazy dog-If somebody wants it,they could not go for a better alternative.On reading these lines,now I can divide the people's thoughts into two class:
1.First sector would be thinking: "Is this guy really that lazy??,Well it sounds so"
2.The rest might be thinking : "NO chance,this fellow is not the best at what he is doing,I am the most laziest"
Well,not by responsibility but rather,I don't really know what to do now,so,I ll tell my usual routine these holidays.Then you could draw your lines.
At six in the morning my bed alarm makes a loud creak into my ears,well,that is not really the alarm.Some days it would be my mom,the rest would be my brother.But no creak could crack my sleep though. I finally manage myself out of bed with lanky steps.I don't bother to look at the clock,for i know,it would be noon if I got up.Then a wave of dilemma puts me off my rocker.The dilemma is nothing but: "Should I go for lunch? Or breakfast?" So I probably plunge into both :) Then I sit in front of my computer.While away time till it is 4:30 in the evening.Then,I pack up,go to the ground to have a game of soccer with my friends.Then,I return back home totally exhausted.Have a nice long hot shower,rejuvenate myself to bang on dinner :) Tummy makes no more noise after that.Then,again I sit in front of the computer while away time.I look at the clock on the table.It would read 3 in the morning! Guess what...I tell myself good morning and push myself into the bed....preparing myself for the next day full of hardships....
Signing Off,
Sethu Raman[Hoping life becomes more easier]

1 comment: