Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Gluttony....



Hey Guys,
If I tell that I am on a diet in my household,they would tell "No diet is good without exercise,so I've kept the dinner on the roof and there is no ladder around here".So in general to be candid I am one great glutton you could ask for.Okay,now let us consider it this way,If suppose I am on a diet,then at the end of 14 days I would have lost nothing but two precious weeks.Also,in this whole world no man can have more courage than the man who can stop after eating one peanut.
Regrettable fact here about me is,I never feel hungry in many instances,but at those times too I don't tell-"am not hungry"....Okay,if you did not understand the previous line,don't worry,I myself did not!Hey, wait, under the most of my own compulsion I put myself into diet just once,and that was the most miserable afternoon i've ever spent.
Most of my buddies are like me,when it comes to eating they are second to none.I remember one funny incident now... During the lunch hour,as usual we were at the top of our spirits.But two of my friends were too much beyond very good spirits.So,they eventually fell into a competition sort of a thing in eating.I was'nt in a mood to contest or else I would have given them a run for their money for sure.
Ironically,I was the match referee.It was going on and on,which even saw the lunch server joining hand with me in the entertainment.Finally the match was dismissed not because there was a winner but because we were not able to pick out a winner.And also we were running out of time and we were running almost 30 minutes late to our class.The funny part here is the pity on those two fellows,they were spending the rest of the day lying down and finding it difficult to move their tummy.On the other hand I was blissfully priding on myself spreading their fame and as well as the fun I had in watching.....
This is the universal dieter's law: The food that tastes the best has the highest number of calories!!

2 comments:

  1. hai dude,nice law nd pretty good article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...these are just the craving dialogues told by people to me when they are on a diet.. ;)

    ReplyDelete