Thursday, June 16, 2011

FEARFUL NIGHT

Sleeping alone at home is not easy when you have thieves broken into your neighborhood.The night was pitch black and I was with my novel reading it past 1 O'clock.I was sitting near the window when suddenly a 'THUD' at my window.I thought myself it must be some insect drawn to the light that hit the window...i continued with my book and again the same 'THUD' My heart beats raced wildly.Even the promised police patrols were absent..Gaining some false courage i inclined my face towards the window and listened. The whisper was clear : 'WILL YOU COME HERE ? 'I jumped off and blood drained in my face.I rushed to my parents panic-stricken.My dad enquired me and comforted me saying its just nothing.Mum quoted with murderous eye : ' I wont get your skipped dinner at midnight for your worthless dramas'. I gave her one innocent look at backed to my room..It was calm and suddenly the same 'THUD'. If I go back and call them I will be ruined.So, trying to calm myself ( worthless) opened the window.A familiar thing ;something with greenish black with two hollows at top followed by a hollow at the bottom.A FACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE!My voice was failing to scream.I closed the window and sat in cowardliness for a while..Suddenly, the pipes opened by its own.I shrugged.May be spirits! I was half-dead and ten the cup boards.Everything fell with noise.I was in a miserable state.A second later a larger 'THUD'I was pale with fear and switched off all lights and forced myself to sleep. Morning was gd and when explained to mom , she said : Don't create stories for a vacation. Eat you bread'great one! But what must that have been?
No.1 A thief?
No.2 An apparition?
No.3 my intuition?
No.4 spirits? evil ones?
No.5 may be NOTHING would have happened ??!

No comments:

Post a Comment