Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Funny Little Beings....


Hey Guys,
You know why most small kids and grandparents get along very well?? "they have a common enemy!".My mum often asks me-"Sethu, I find it really hard to digest that you were not able to talk in the first year you were born!!...but now...".Am glad that she does not finish her phrase.When you are utterly bored try talking with little kids in action...Don't be surprised what they are going to do.If you try to outsmart them,then they are going to drag you to their level and they will beat you with experience,so beware.
I asked one of my friend stunned by a little girl... "What is so fun with little kids?" He replied-"In making them!!".God!. Each one is a different bird in its own world of thoughts and imagination.I generally like small kids rather than babies for the fact we can talk with kids.Once, I was talking with one such mini Shakespeare- I asked him... "How do you spell crocodile?" he answered- "K-R-O-K-O-D-I-L-E"". I wittily retorted "That is wrong!" .He always had the habit of keeping his head cool... he told slowly with a sigh- "Well,maybe it wrong,but you asked how I spell it". This was an incident narrated to me by my dad... while he was talking to his eldest kid[Well,yes,that is me :)].
But these kids have one general defect... Well,they might have many,but this is what I feel is the most noticeable of all.If they set their eyes on something then its one hell of a job to convince them it is not worth it.But a slight change in my household,my kiddo brother can not be convinced at all, for he wants to prove his mettle that he could get whatever he wants to.If this happens once or twice,I would be the least bothered,but...You guys might know what am trying to tell here...
I usually love taking walk with small kids,Once i was going on like this with my niece...She suddenly stopped and took something off the road and was about to put it inside her mouth. I snatched it away and threw it. She sharply asked me why i did that.I told "That was on the road,you don't know where it would have come from and probably that might have germs".After I had finished my lecture...her eyes lit up,in admiration she asked- "DUDE,how do u know these stuff?? Cool!!" I was - "Uh??"
Signing Off,
Sethu Raman[Still taking walks :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment