Friday, June 17, 2011

Mobile and Me :)


Hey Guys, when you enter a temple you see the board, please switch off your cell phones, Everyone obediently follows that rule but I don't follow that rule as I have a super smart phone which doesn't make any noise inside the temple. Guys don't come to the conclusion... that I have a phone which is better than IPhone(even that doesn't have so much brain to silence itself in temples) I have a ordinary Motorola Phone,don't think am a person who doesn't get calls from anyone;Then what is the secret???? Before saying it I would like to say another example.

It is compulsory to switch off mobile's inside the aircraft because it disrupts the flight connectivity to the ground, but my mobile doesn't connect even inside Airports if not the Airplanes :) Then there is no point switching it off in the flight but who knows by god's grace if I get connectivity inside the plane :) so for my own and other passengers safety, I switch it off inside the flight.

The secret is nothing big it's that I have a Tata Docomo connection for my mobile, which is a super smart network which disconnects me from the world inside temples,airports,sometimes even inside my home :), A question will be raised by you guys, that Why I did not change networks?????
The answer is I don't believe in jumping from one place to another and also I don't want to send SMS to my friends saying "Hey guys,My new number is this...." (Am too lazy to send SMS). When I finish saying this you will interrupt me again saying that there is Mobile Number Portability why not use that then???
The answer is I am a highly optimist person and I believe that one day Docomo will connect the Heaven as well as the hell :) So that I can SMS my friends "Hey guys,reached heaven safely got a free pass from Chitraguptan and on the way to meet Yama"

I am proud to be a DoCoMian how many of you support my stance???
{Signing off is K.Priyadharshan singing DooDoo Ove e yeah "HEAVEN OOOOO" }

No comments:

Post a Comment