Friday, June 24, 2011

Hi Everybody :)

This is my first post in this blog and I'm hoping to write lots more :D !

I also write  another blog... a team blog my friends and I created about a year ago - [C.H.A.N.G.E.] If I start talking about that, I'll go on for another two hours, without stopping... To cut a long story short, it's just something we started, to "make a difference in the world" [people usually lift their eyebrows so high whenever I say that, that for a moment it's almost like I told them I was in love with a monkey]...
Anyways, the ten of us have been up to all sorts of things all last year, and are planning to do the same this year too. Only, our Headmaster seems to want us to study instead... can you believe that? You set off to save the world and the world wants you to be selfishly concentrating on your own life and future....

Just kidding...I know studies is very important.


No comments:

Post a Comment