Friday, June 10, 2011

Robbery..More like...Trickkery

Hey Guys,
                A notorious robber once told at the court when he was questioned by the magistrate - "I asked for a bike to God,well it did not work that way,so I robbed one,and I asked for forgiveness".The magistrate was flabbergasted and did not utter a word.But the accused was continuing -"Umm.... now God does'nt seem to give forgiveness too,so I am dependent on you"......
When you dart through the cases of notorious robbers and burglars in the past you could find this peculiar fact,that most have a superb sense of talk and wit.They could mesmerize you with their sense of speech and make you believe what they are doing is not at all a fault.
                  I have this doubt for a very long time,where do these guys get trained so perfectly?? I mean both their hands and tongue.I've even heard some stories stating that there is an organization for thieves,here is where these people get trained.You believe this?
                  They also have some of the craziest tricks up their sleeves...I had a personal experience.I was comfortably seated on a easy chair on the front porch of my house and I was staring at people who passed by with my earphones stuck into my ears.Here was one glamorous sports bike standing in front of an office, which is opposite to my house.A tall gray haired man with tight jaw bones came by.He sat on his knees near the bike.I was staring at him.He turned at me and gave me a small warm smile.He put me at ease.Then,after some time he took the bike and raced down the street.I too went in after that.The following morning,at the table my dad announced  that a bike had been stolen from the office.I had an inkling that it could be the one what I saw the previous night.Yes,I was right.I told this to my dad.... He replied-- "I have a great son!!"
                    
                                                                                                       Signing Off,
                                                                               Sethu Raman[Was made a laughing stock]
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment