Friday, May 13, 2011

Omelette just worked out...



Hey Guys,
You people know something about me?? Well if you don't, then get to know.If I am America then the kitchen is Russia!! Yes... the kitchen is my sworn enemy.I never dare to take a step into its frontier.To tell the truth i am even scared about it.Primary reason for that is my mom.She thinks she is Hitler[Don't doubt it] and the kitchen is Germany.So how could i possibly go inside there. So one fine day everybody at the household went out.I was glad because i was a guy who liked to stay alone.I don't really feel insulted by the fact - "I am one huge glutton you could ask for".Obviously my tummy started to make weird sounds.yes,hunger!!! Did not know what to do because my mom plotted everything...i raided the storeroom,fridge,could not get a bite of snack.Only eggs were there and also a loaf of bread.No way out, have to make an omelette to take with bread.There were 3 eggs.
I kept the pan on the stove,lighted it.My hands were fidgeting.Those items are fragile ones rite?? I was trying so smoothly possibly but it did not break.I gave it a hard spank....guess what...instead of falling on the pan it splashed on the back wall.Of the jerk i gave my elbows smashed another egg nearby!! So 2 gone out of three.
My tummy was at stake.I had to get this rite.Did it nice and slow.Smoothly it poured onto the pan.But i had some some serious issues in turning it over.But the omelette got torn,but it did not taste that awful that i thought it would.So had it.On taking a look at the mess i made...my thoughts went round in circles...if the Lady Hitler sees this.... "I am so dead!!!"

Signing off now,
Sethu Raman [hoping to break down
the ice with the kitchen]

4 comments:

  1. wow...nice article..please continue what happened after that...1 question-- you could have gone out and had some food?? although i agree they are not healthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo..dat was a good idea... i was a jackass i accept :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe... waiting 4 d continuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure...tomorrow at d same tym it wil continue my friend dont worry... but the story ends tomorrow itself...so tel anyone who lyk dis sort of stuff to check it out

    ReplyDelete