Saturday, May 14, 2011

HARRY POTTER AND ME ;)



With funny experience of Sethu with omlette..i did like to share one of my dream exhilaration..i was never potter maniac until my cousin made me addicted to it.. I remember it was the first day i watched the movie with him 'harry potter and the chamber of secrets' ( absolutely second part was seen first :) ).i was impressed by their fantasy world which ended up into a strange dream.. Harry and i were best friends..he invited me to his witch school and the entrance was through a washing machine (i think thats why my head was making crazy circles when i woke up) there was no 9 3/4 platform on the other side but a drainage ?!?!..and suddenly i was in a flying car with harry..what a horrendous driver is he! He turned one right and i was clinging down in the air with my hands on the door opener..i jumped down from the car as if i am an experienced sky diver and landed on a rock in sea..(a sea n the middle of a city ?!?) what else was in stock? I was hunted down by werewolves and was managing them with a pole stick..And in reality was throwing things that ended up breaking the room mirror and my cousin's specs.... Hope he doesn't know that i was the reason becoz i covered it with a huge story ;)..

No comments:

Post a Comment