Saturday, May 21, 2011

MY NARROW ESCAPE :);)


I have one of the strange habits of imitating either the hero or heroine of the movies i watch..let it be Arundhathi, Spider man,Avatar,a Wednesday,Grudge..whatever it is..i take up the special inspiring character and act like them..(copy cat :P) I remember watching "ARUNDHATHI" , with my cousin after my class 10 th boards,the then block buster movie in which Anushka starred as a princess..i was completely stunned by her act... It was a evening show and i was wearing my cousin's new bracelet ( i had to make 1000s of promises about its safety :-)) we came back home by around 9.30 and i was in my room thinking my self as Arundhathi with the sword..i swung my hands with great action ( no imaginations please..i know i will not even compete a javelin throw competition) Off went the bracelet with such a speed hit the beautiful flower vase, bounced back to my table clock and back to the room mirror ( mirror was saved) and the bracelet was in pieces..:'( i did not know what to do as my cousin was calling me from the other side..i stood there as pale as ice..i just picked few of the beads and she entered the room... What next????




She entered and i was standing fearfully for she might ask it..God bless! She noted nothing and went away taking my comics :) i spent the entire night searching for the beads and made it before dawn..But had to answer my furious mom about the vase :'( ( thats another big story ) :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment