Friday, May 13, 2011

3 Days to go and counting....

Hello Guys,
Me unlike my close buddy priyadarshan is not at all a chess player.To be candid i even hate chess.But take no offence,i do know that it is a wonder game.So let me come to my topic now.My board results are going to be out in the air on 16th.So one could imagine what sort of a world i am in.One could never ever deny the fact that i am a lethargic sort of a person.So naturally i don't want that 16th of may on my calendar even.
My practicals freaked me even further.But somehow scraped through it.One could be the biggest optimist of the world but yet he could not be telling out without an iota of doubt that he is expecting flying colors to be donned by him.So,if a guy tells like that he seldom achieves it.Even darker events await me.Those ones are like voluntarily accepting eggs to be thrown on your face. Yes,it is one of those events like,where i am in a position to attend a family ceremony on the fall of this month.So obviously what is going to happen..???......your uncle,niece,aunt,nephew,cousins have just one question to shoot at you "How much was it you got in your public examination?"

2 comments:

  1. Grammatical errors but vocab is okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man great start looking for more of your articles to enhance our blog :)

    ReplyDelete