Monday, May 30, 2011

I am a crazy freak[I know both means the same]


Hey Guys,
My doctor told me - "Look Sethu, I would describe pepsi in a single line- I call it liquid chain saw".But none has deterred my addiction so far. I am an ardent drinker.I even think i would be the largest consumer of pepsi in my city.You cannot imagine what sort of a freak I am when it comes to pepsi.I'll tell you one situation so you could see the sin am doing to my body very happily ;) I was at a party a few months ago.Everyone around who knew me knows am such a jerk when it comes to pepsi.So they all wanted to test my guts.Drinking pepsi for me was like lying down in a beach for a sun bath!...really!! So they all wanted me to gulp a 2L bottle within a certain time.
But i was not ready.I was not ready because.......when u know that u are at the brink of triumph....u will try to make something out of it.It was no exception with me either.It was because as soon as they announced this....I knew i was going to win.So i thought about a wager.Something quite different from the regular ones.They were ready to give what i ask for....if i was ready to entertain them by drinking.I thought for a minute.Pondered a lot about what to ask.Then it struck like a lightning.
Guess what i asked for??????? I asked for five more 2L bottles of that liquid chain saw [pepsi] for me.....yup...i know what you are thinking....please don't disclose....
Signing Off,
Sethu Raman [Drinking pepsi while typing]

No comments:

Post a Comment