Sunday, May 29, 2011

Acer down to haywire....


Hey Guys,
The name "Acer" has always fascinated me in a very peculiar way.I even wonder what is so special in a name that makes a laptop.My home is really a battlefield for me and on the other hand it is a walking park to my brother.....and the villain to my battle is inevitably that little one who is being called my brother.....no to be candid it is not like that...they tel..."I am his brother". One having a younger sibling would have obviously known what sort of a battlefield it is....but people without it can not imagine what it is like.I am telling this stuff because it was a hectic chunk of time that i pleaded my parents to buy one of those acer laptops for me...but if my brother had wanted it,it would have been a stroll in the park for him...really!!!
So....finally i got it.I treated it like my girlfriend-No harm in saying that because that was how i treated it and it is not a hyperbole.I was having the laptop for around one year...and this doomsday arrives.That day,after my school got over i entered my house.There was an eerie silence all over.Each one sitting in one corner.I was in top spirits because they announced holiday at school for about a week for diwali.I proudly told this.My mom slowly lifted her head.She was looking murderous to be precise.She asked me where my lappy is.I went to my room and checked, it was not there.She explained wat happened.My good spirits slowly melted down like an ice cream in an oven.
What happened was after working on it i had left the nearby window opened.So some crazy guy steps up and lifted it and ran away.I am not so angry on that guy who took my laptop- sorry...my girlfriend...i just want to kill him....if god is so kind to me he will grant me that opportunity...Lets see...
Signing off,
Sethu Raman[hoping god to be kind to him]

2 comments: