Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Turning into a Sports Journalist!

Hi Guys, I have a big surprise for you readers....I have turned into a freelance sports Journalist for the site www.sportskeeda.com from yesterday with my first article on the Round-8 review on the World Chess Championship being published.

Super duper excited by my new activity and I would like to thank all the Exprezzopark authors and the readers for their support right from the start encouraging us by reading the posts that I and other authors had written. Which gave us the push to write more and more.

This opportunity to turn into a freelance sports Journalist was a sudden and impulsive decision but am really enjoying this as my first article has already clocked 160 hits within 12 hours of it's publication.

Once again the link of my first article

Signing off is Priyadharshan...expecting your support in the future too!



No comments:

Post a Comment