Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chase your Dreams!

Hi friends, as I just completed my school and looking forward my higher studies, I had a good experience in deciding my path of life. I just want to share it with you all. I am a commerce student. Also a skater.

Like everyone, I was just telling that i want to become a doctor. Later as all I had a craze towards Engineering. I usually say my mom that I will become a good engineering. The fact was that I didn't even know what it is about. My sister, who is three years elder than me, took engineering. Only then I came to know about engineering and its branches, i.e, just the names. As I completed my 10th exams, I started asking myself about my future.I got a good score of 92.5percent in 10th.
As my sister took engineering, I was not willing to take the same. So, I decided to become a doctor. I even took the Bio-maths group. Later I had a good experience in my fathers business in my holidays. Then I realized that I can be effective in business. I also noticed the drawbacks of becoming a doctor or an engineering.

Just then there was a great fall in the value of engineer. Whom ever I asked, 90percent of them gave me the answer that I am a engineer. I actually belong to forward caste. I have to score a lot to get a good college. The cut-off must not be less than 199. I fainted by hearing this. I was not willing to leave my skating career. So at last I took COMMERCE group in 11th and 12th and I decided to do B.com and MBA later in my higher studies.

Here comes the main thing. As I was seated in the commerce class, my friends,teachers including P.Ts scolded me ' you idiot! why did you join commerce?' I just replied them that I am going to do my own business and I kept quite.

Now I completed my school. I had a lot of friends in Bio group. I kept watching them. I asked my friends that what he was going to join. Every gentleman answered that he was going to join Engineering. This is the chance for me. I teased them by saying that ' you idiot, why don't you take Computer science group in your 12th or why don't you chose to become a doctor now?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Non answered me.One of my friend who took bio group, choose to do B.com.

I don't know why people just go and fall on engineering. More over they are not assured of their jobs in engineering. They just see the present and not the future. Future is that there is a great need for Auditors. C.A.,I.C.W.A, A.C.S , etc. have a great scope in future. Though films have come out, advising the parents to leave their children in the field he loves to go, still many parents ask their children to chase their dreams and not their children's dreams. They can just guide them. They cannot force them to chase their dreams. I am not here to say bad of engineering or medicine. I just want to say that to have a reasonable dream according to future and to chase them accordingly and to know that whether it suits you practically.

I think that I have chosen a correct path in my life with my skates along with me.

I come to a conclusion that,

Every person in this world have a dream career,
Many just live that in dream,
Some realize a part,
And very few  reach their dream.............

So,
DREAM,
CHASE YOUR DREAM,
REACH YOUR DREAM.................

2 comments:

  1. The message brought out great bro! Written from your heart the words reflect in it... Chase your dreams that's life and nothing else :)

    ReplyDelete