Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Anything can happen-Buy 2 tickets!

Hey Guys..,
                   I never really known what all are the things am extremely confident about...But i could very well tell without an iota of a doubt that I just treat traveling and journeying like my girlfriend..yeah i love it![just a comparison though ;)].
                   So,coming to my topic here,a miserable man or a woman sitting near you during the journey could send your joyride down the sink.The things i write in this blog have always been my personal experiences.Here too I have one. I'll showcase you how an already burnt journey could be over burnt.
                    Now...sit back..read this and produce loud guffaws seeing my poor state as everyone does usually.
                   It was a few months back.I had to return to my college form my home.They both were around 500 kilometers apart.Since traveling was not a stranger in my agenda I don't really get too tired because of it.I had to take a night bus.It usually is a 8-hour ride.My mind was already in the highest peak of the worrying curve because of some issues i had to handle in the forthcoming days.So i knew before i boarded the bus that if i stay awake then probably i ll suffer a nervous breakdown of brooding! So my primary mission this time was not to enjoy but rather go to sleep as soon as possible.I got into the bus and located my seat.And the seat adjacent mine was empty.I was a little sad because i like to chat to strangers to kill time.But now it was not a big deal because i was going to sleep anyway.
                   Further,due to the emptiness of that seat the comfort was much more as i could spend the space lavishly for sleeping.It had never been a big trouble for me anytime to go to sleep.So i was asleep very soon.I think two or three hours would have passed by and I felt an eerie discomfort and an undesirably irritating sound.I slowly started to gain my state back.To my horror..I was literally sticking like a lizard on to the window pane!! But how? I turned to my right.
                    The sight was huge and monstrous.I had never seen such a devastating figure before.Probably he would easily weigh around 125 kilograms.So try to imagine the diameter of his waist.Something out of range huh? or out of bounds? no.. both!..No.. there is got to be an invention of a new word to describe this man's presence.He was occupying his and almost 90% of my seat too.Have any one of you had suffocation because of crushing? i've had! but i was bit thankful that i was sitting on the window side or else u know what would have happened.I ve experienced a lot of ironies in my life but this one where i just felt happy because of the huge space available a few hours back was the best one.
                      Adding to this was his hot and roaring snore! i was raged with anger.But what could you possibly do against THAT GUY??!! In my mind a bright LED clock started ticking downwards inidiacting in how much time am going to die...
                      Did not get any sleep after that.Not knowing what to don I took my mobile phone and updated my facebook status about this thing.You know what? there were so many likes for that!! did i not tell you in the beginning that people enjoy this stuff from me?They do it in very fine fashion.
                      Four to five hours passed after that and I was being a lizard on to the window for the whole night.He got up in the morning to my extreme relief by giving me my normal breathing for almost 5 hours after his arrival! I got down out of the bus with my head spinning in all possible directions..
                      Net result form the journey was much simple and anticipated.. : Slept all day long during the lectures were given... It was nothing new..
        
                                                                                                                Signing off,
                                                                                                    Sethu Raman [writing an article after    
                                                                                                          a long time :)]

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't it not I, who commented on the status update to write this as an article ;)

    ReplyDelete