Friday, July 11, 2014

CYCLING


BICYCLING


Time to BLOG again...
It has been a year since the blog has no new posts.
Now I start again
Three years have gone fast like three seconds.
Lots of ups and downs , uncountable experiences, lots . And right now in the final year of my engineering. 
Now let me come to the point ,the thing which I have forgotten after my schooldays "CYCLING". I used to go to my school by cycle but when I came to my college , I've made it  as my dream. One of my senior  uses bicycle(I wondered how is he still using it at start). Being crazy , I asked him for the cycle and went on a  ride after three years. It was really an amazing experience. Really I missed that wonderful pass time (I posted in facebook about this silly thing). Nowadays
we have forgotten the usefulness of cycling. People get bikes and especially teens started riding their own bikes starting from school. But there are people those who use cycle even these times. In most of the Universities ,students and staffs use cycle to ride which is appreciative.
In this fast world, people pay a lot for the diseases by getting more luxurious cars and fast riding bikes . I agree that to save time they could do like this . Think before you act. For a shop at a stone's throw ,people use their motor bikes. What is the need? If at all time is a constraint, plan well. Imagine if all the houses have at least a bike . Than what will be the outcome? POLLUTION and ACCIDENTS. These two may seem to be exaggerated but that's the truth. See these . The money they spend is huge and what they get in turn is also big. Bicycles are rarely seen in current scenario.
There are lots of benefits in cycling. Some of them are
ü  Cycling builds strength and muscle tone
ü  Cycling increases muscle tone
ü  Cycling builds stamina
ü  Cycle improves cardio-vascular fitness
ü  Cycling eats up calories
ü  Cycling improves heart health
ü  Cycling improves coordination
ü  Cycling reduces stress
I never say stop riding bikes and cars ,I say never forget cycling.
Nurture nature for future by protecting the environment from pollution and also save lives from rash driving and improve health by available natural works.
The thought came when I rode the bicycle last night. So do cycling to have a healthy life cycle.

"When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking.” 
                                                                                 Arthur Conan Doyle

                                                                    Hoping that all will continue bicycling
                                                                                      Kumara Raja 


No comments:

Post a Comment