Thursday, July 05, 2012

Drama - a true joy!!

Hi friends , this is Aravind... I got much impressed with the play, which I saw in Lakshmisundaram hall in Madurai. My father got an invitation from his club to watch this drama. So, he took us to watch the play! First I was not interested in it. I took my mobile with my headset,
so that I can listen music as the play is on. But I did'nt even touch my mobile there.
  


Its duration was near about 2 hours. The script was written by Mr.Ramasamy ( Mr.Choo ) in 1971. Its a play about our politicians! The concept is that ' practicing DEMOCRACY in the WORLD OF INDRAN!
A politician from India will guide them in following democracy.

 It all started with NARADHAR's work. He had a radio with him and a person in it speaks about DEMOCRACY. So the two RISHIS will ask him about Democracy. This is the start of the play.

It was an excellent play. It was full of politics with comics. It explained me how all our politicians exploit our people. As the people in World in Indra want to know about Democracy, they released a person from hell. He is the person who spoke about Democracy in radio. with his guidence, they conduct the election and with his political experience, he will become the Prime Minister of that world. As in our country, he will exploit all the rishis including Indran, Yaman, etc.


This all was a game played by Naradhar and Lord Vishnu, just to make Gandhiji and Nehruji about our country's condition. Thus this play comes to an end as Gnadhiji starts his SATYAGRAHA again. 
 Still that I just believed that only films were a perfect entertainer. But after watching a single play I changed my opinion.

A film is played for nearly 2 and half an hour. It has songs, fights, romance, sentiments, etc. It entertains everyone. But all its scenes are not taken in a single shot. Even a dope actors play a role instead of the original actor. It may be an entertainer. But it has many unbelievable shots!!

This is MEDIA

 In a play it has everything as a film. But in a play once it is acted it cannot be given another chance to do a better performance. In the language of film only one take is allowed. So more talent is required for a play. It is a true entertainer.

As I saw my first play, I had a great experience and got more interest in watching a play than a film. Also the dialogues of Mr.Choo was excellent. He is a true genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment