Tuesday, October 04, 2011

My harrowing experience

Hey Guys, It's your Priyadharshan after a very long time!! First of all I would like to apologize to our readers for the reason that blog was inactive for quite a long time due lack of time... I would like to share one of my experiences recently with the Madurai Corporation Office. My Parents like every other parent got my birth certificate immediately after I was born but they wanted me to go and register the name, I guess!! So they didn't register my name and it was blank in the name space till a few days back.. I went on my own and found out what was needed to Register the name and filled the required forms and submitted it with the School TC.. They asked to come after 15 days to collect the Name Registered Birth Certificate. As I was in Goa playing the National Juniors at that time. My Dad had went to pick my birth certificate and he picked it up quite easily... Here is where another saga begins I came home and checked my birth certificate to find that instead of Priyadharshan.K it was typed Priyadhrshan.K, a mistake done during the typing of my name in the Office. Once again I took the matter to the respective officers in the Corporation. Every day some lame excuses like Officer in leave, We won't collect due to upcoming local body elections.... Like this I went 4 times and at last they accepted the fact that it was their mistake and not my fault when I gave my name for registration... They asked me to collect the edited certificate today that is 04-10-2011, with high hopes on those people I went to find that they haven't done the work yet and coolly the officer there says please come on Friday... This makes me think
, after all if the City Corporation is so lazy or to say they don't understand the people's grievances then how can we expect a good management of the city... It's really big time to ponder on this issue. With a able and efficient collector Like Mr.Sagayam at helm of affairs,
I pray that other officials too work as efficient as him. Signing off is K.Priyadharshan(with big hopes of getting my birth certificate very soon...)

2 comments:

  1. a public issue that is to be brought out..gud job PD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u`ve offered them wid money the work wud`ve been faster( evn n no time ) !! lolz....

    ReplyDelete