Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nothing can beat this...!!

Hey Guys,
                 Just imagine this....A group of 4 laziest of lads you can never imagine of ,sitting in front of the television set having a joystick control of playstation..Words coming out like a wildfire..."Dude,you shudda tackled him before having to have attempted that!!"...."Kill that bitch who always rushes me over!".."Take that black guy out....NO....Stop! he is right behind your butt!!"..."I could manage with a fat old pig winning rather having you as my partner!"....What on earth could be more fun than this?? Also this place is where the craziest and the most exciting dramas takes place.

                Our gang is no exception either... No matter how many times you play or whom all you play with,the craze and the hype for this one special game when you play as a group does'nt all go down-Pro Evolution Soccer[PES].Yes...v bang on our joysticks daily... My dad comes around...He asks,"Hey,Do you really have something what they call as heart??".I know what he is trying to mean,but as usual,I am very innocent[Do bet,because I am one! ;)] I would ask "Why pops?".He would shake his head hopelessly and go away...but his reaction has way too many words that you could understand...it would tell-"Man.you are such a stoned one,to keep on hearing the same commentary all way round in the same old game again and again!!" But what to do? I am one hell of a football freak... If you are one such you would easily understand my inkling towards the game...else tough luck for me...you would think am so PATHETIC!!
                                                          Signing off,
                                                        Sethu Raman

No comments:

Post a Comment