Friday, February 26, 2010

Back with a bang


Hi Guys, Its your truly back writing this post after quite a long time. I think a lot of great things have happened in these days. I would love to mention a few great events
1)Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar's cracking 200 versus South Africa in the 2nd ODI in Gwalior. I salute to the legend of Cricket. Then the horrifying Pune bomb blast with still no solid evidence to prove the reason behind the blast. The exam season is now back with students loaded with tension and pressure. Your author is also preparing for his 11th exams sincerely. I want your continued support for the growth of this blog. We are very close to reach 200 hits. Once again I would like to thank you for your continued support.

2 comments:

  1. Cool....never knew u had blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want continued support of well wishers to continue running of this blog

    ReplyDelete